[AG-TECH] Help on Beaconviewer

Allan Kenneth Spale aspale1 at uic.edu
Fri Mar 9 15:15:34 CST 2001

Ravikiran,

There is a web version of the beaconviewer that EVL/UIC finds adequate.
The URL is: http://beaconserver.accessgrid.org:9999/ .  That will at least
give you the information you need to start.  I have not used the Java
program for the BeaconViewer.

If you have not done so already, check out this URL:
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ .  Click on the Technical
Resources link and you will find useful AG information and software
downloads (also info on BeaconViewer).

Allan Spale
EVL / UIC  node-op