[AG-TECH] Windmer Room on 8 March

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Mar 7 23:03:56 CST 2001

Hi all,

I'd like to "stake a claim" (now that we outback states are coming
online, we need to introduce "our" lingo to you :) in the Windmer
room for Thursday, 8 March, 2100-2230 UTC (formerly known as GMT).
For you nonmilitary, non-international types, that's 3pm to 4:30 pm
Argonne time :) :)

Purpose is for Arctic Region Supercomputing Center and U. Montana -
Missoula to discuss future collaborative and educational activities
via the AG.  It's "sort of" a one-on-one meeting, but I have
no problems with other folks coming in.

Ivan - maybe you'd like to pop in, what with your Montana
connection......

Thanks!

Don
--
Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/
Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana