[AG-TECH] Colour transmission

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon Mar 5 16:11:20 CST 2001

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Robert Olson wrote:

> You'll get B&W if you have told vic to use the SVideo input, but you have a
> composite feed connected (even if it is thru the little adapter widget that
> plugs into a plug that looks like a svideo  plug).

Cool!  seems it also gives you B&W if you're using straight SVideo,
but you tell the vic you're using composite, as I was doing :)
I thought I'd mucked with that already, but I guess not!
Looking good, thanks for all your help!

   Don Morton                  http://www-scinet.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139