[AG-TECH] RAT not finding audio card

Gary Orser orser at cns.montana.edu
Thu Mar 1 10:37:37 CST 2001

Hi all,

I'm sure that my problem is so simple that it will be an
Arghh! moment, but ...

I can't seem to get any video display on the display machine.

Everything comes up, vic, drm, event-serv

but the vic video never shows up in the thumbnails or full screen.
All thumbnails are unmuted, which seems weird, but toggling those
doesn't make any difference.

Beacon is up on audio, everything looks ok.
Rat is running on audio, although I don't have anything
coming from the gentner yet.

Now the really weird thing.  Vic works fine on the video machine??
Can see anything in the lobby.

Cheers, Gary
Gary Orser , (406) 994-6451, orser at nervana.montana.edu
Montana State University