[Fwd: [AG-TECH] help Ospray 200 on Dell Precision 420 problem]

Donald J Lewis djlewis at ualr.edu
Wed Jun 27 12:06:41 CDT 2001

Don't bother trying the Hauppage cards in the Dell 420.
IT DON"T WORK for more than two cards. A PCI bus bridgeing
problem is built into the DELL motherboard preventing them
working. We are now on a ASUS mb using four video capture
cards (hauppage) and cameras and it has been working for several days.
I can give spec's if anyone is interested.
Don Lewis