[AG-TECH] AG Benchmarks

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Mon Jun 18 12:42:05 CDT 2001

Does anyone know of some sort of objective benchmark program that would
allow someone (like me) to determine what kind of computing resources each
of the AG machines in using in order to function as an AG node.  However,
I am not really looking for some sort of program like top on Linux or
System Monitor-equivalent on Windows 2000.  I want something that will
"score" different AG programs according to different categories.  These
might include the following AG / underlying OS-related statistics:

CPU Utilization
Memory Utilization
Graphics Utilization
Bandwidth Utilization
Individual Cards (video/audio capture) Utilization

etc.

Allan
EVL / UIC  node-op