[AG-TECH] Lost Color in 1 vic window

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Mon Jun 18 11:15:30 CDT 2001

I seem to have lost color in one of the vic windows, and I do not know how
to get the color back.  I have tried adjusting the controls in the vic
window related to the problem, but that does not seem to have any effect
at all.  The color checkbox is selected on the video machine as well as
the display machine.

I have tried turning on and turning off the camera, but that does not seem
to make the problem go away either.  I am fairly sure that the problem is
in the camera, but I do not know what to do next.

Any ideas?

Allan
EVL / UIC  node-op