[AG-TECH] THE MOVES INSTITUTE OPEN HOUSE

nfobahn at attglobal.net nfobahn at attglobal.net
Fri Jun 15 22:39:20 CDT 2001

Open House
28 - 30 August 2001

MONTEREY (mz) -- The Naval Postgraduate School Modeling, Virtual
Environments and Simulation (MOVES) Institute is holding an open house to
show off the work of the September 2001 graduating class and the work of our
faculty.

The open house will be held the 28th -30th of August at the Naval
Postgraduate School in the Mechanical Engineering Auditorium. We have 120
seats in that room so if you are planning on attending, please send an
e-mail notice of that intent to Michael Zyda
<mailto:zyda at movesinstitute.org> , MOVES Institute Director.

> Open House Main Information Page <http://movesinstitute.org/OpenHouse.html>
>
> Open House Agenda
>
> Directions to open house site (ME Auditorium)
>
> Map to Open House Site
>
> Suggested hotels

Previous MOVES Open House Agenda & Slides