[AG-TECH] Video Image

Mike Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 03:35:25 CDT 2001

Thank-you. This worked. I have a nice image now (well, it's of me, but at
least the quality's good!).

I guess from what you said that I'll have to select 'PAL' each time I want
to do a video capture. The fact that I can't find any configuration files
(or the ability to save settings from the vic GUI) seems to confirm this.

So - yes, please, this would be a good feature next release.