[AG-TECH] cabling audio with gentner and mixer

Franca Fiumana f.fiumana at cineca.it
Tue Jun 5 11:19:28 CDT 2001

Hi,
On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Mike Daw wrote:

> I don't think this is a silly question at all. It took a lot of digging with
> suppliers, etc. to find out the cabling from microphone to Gentner AP400. No
> one (including Gentner) seems to like a straight answer!
>
> Could you point me to where the document ag-Cables-bob.pdf is? (I assume
> it's on the AG site somewhere, but I can't find it.) It sounds useful...

You can download the doc from this url under the 'Cables' section:
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-tutorial-dec99.htm
Regards,
Franca

Franca Fiumana                          e-mail:  f.fiumana at cineca.it
CINECA                                  phone:   +390516171588
InterUniversity Computer Center         fax:     +390516132198
Via Magnanelli, 6/3	 I-40033 Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna) Italy