[AG-TECH] Scroll bars on video tool?

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Mon Jun 4 11:59:49 CDT 2001

We have a partial solution to VIC scrollbar function.
We developed an intergrated environment tools to arrange VIC images and other tools like whiteboard,chat,WWW-sharing,etc, on multi-desktop of one machine. And we have a user-list scrollbar tool to show all the sources which are currently sending video. So we use this user-list scrollbar to choose and show the vic image that we are interested.
the snapshot is http://www.nlsde.buaa.edu.cn/admire/snapshot/admiresnapshot-May-9.htm

在 2001-5-31 16:49:00 您写道:
>I'd love it if someone would add scrollbars, or maybe a tree-mode
>hierarchical display. Not holding my breath tho, sgh.
>
>--bob
>
>At 02:45 PM 5/31/2001 -0700, Randy Groves wrote:
>>Any possibility that someone will add scroll bars on the video
>>tool?  Right now on a 1024x768 screen with 40 feeds, I can barely see the
>>bottom row, and I've had as many as 52 on the screen at a time (but that
>>was on a 1280x1024 screen, which it looks like my projectors may not support).
>>
>>Now this is a newbie question - as there may be a way to select what I
>>see, but at this time I don't know what it might be.
>>
>>It seems that with the addition of more nodes, that this will only get
>>worse...
>>
>>-randy

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn