[AG-TECH] stable VIC

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 25 09:57:52 CDT 2001

The other option is for someone to write a DirectShow-based capture module
for vic. The interface is pretty straightforward  -- you need to be able to
come up with a YUV-format frame from the device to hand off to the vic
infrastructure. The effort should be pretty minimal for someone familiar
with the MS libraries.

--bob