[AG-TECH] Hi-quality video

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 23 19:52:49 CDT 2001

Samples are in the DirectX SDK which is part of the Platform SDK.
Platform SDK for Windows XP RC1 has the latest DirectX 8.1 SDK.

NullNull is a sample that does what you want.  You should put your
receiver code in the Transform() function where you receive a
IMediaSample object.  IMediaSample.GetPointer will get the pointer to
the block of memory.  The DirectShow Filter Graph Manager will call into
the Transform() function with the data.

In addition to this sample, you will also need code to control the
Filter Graph Manager.  You can use the GraphEdit utility for this while
debugging or you can look at the PlayWnd sample for C++ code to do this.
I can also supply you with C# sample code to do this, if you're feeling
a little DotNet today ;-)

 - jcb