[AG-TECH] SoundBlaster 16?

Paul Allen paul.l.allen at boeing.com
Thu Jul 12 16:46:00 CDT 2001

I've been noticing about a 1-second lag of audio behind video on my
AG node.  On investigation, I see the guy who put the node together
used a SB Live! card in the audio machine.  Dang!

I've been able to scrounge a SoundBlaster 16 (PCI).  Does it make sense
to try this card, or would I be better off just going out and buying
an Ensoniq-based card?

Any thoughts on this will be welcome!

Paul Allen
--
Boeing Phantom Works                   \ Paul L. Allen, (425) 865-3297
Math & Computing Technology              \ paul.l.allen at boeing.com
POB 3707 M/S 7L-40, Seattle, WA 98124-2207 \ Prototype Systems Group