[AG-TECH] Reflector

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Thu Jul 12 11:50:43 CDT 2001

Jeff, I don't fully understand this audio loopback stuff, so this
might be a bogus answer but, just in case it helps - I was having
a hardware loopback problem I couldn't get rid of (if I talked in
my mics, I could hear myself immediately in speakers, which means
feedback potential).  I ultimately fired up "ossxmix" (in the OSS
directories) and moved the "Line In" sliders all the way to off,
and that cured my problem.  Everything else seemed to work fine.

--
   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana