[AG-TECH] video flicker

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 11 11:40:34 CDT 2001

I would also suggest that you consider going to incandescent lights in front
of the camera....fluorescents also cause flicker and aggravates the issue.
Especially if you're cameras have auto white balance turned on.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311