[AG-TECH] video flicker

Franca Fiumana f.fiumana at cineca.it
Wed Jul 11 11:23:48 CDT 2001

Hello,
we did some tests using the camera in front of the screen and we
noticed video flickering, due to the different camera scan speed and
projector refresh rate.
I think we need a camera with the 'clear scan' option.
Has anyone experience with a camera with such feature to suggest
to employ in agnode; or -even better- is there a workaround to this
problem?

Regards,
Franca

Franca Fiumana                          e-mail:  f.fiumana at cineca.it
CINECA                                  phone:   +390516171588
InterUniversity Computer Center         fax:     +390516132198
Via Magnanelli, 6/3	 I-40033 Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna) Italy