[AG-TECH] Soundblaster Cards

Will, Rodger (R.) rwill1 at ford.com
Tue Jul 10 19:07:33 CDT 2001

If you look at the earlier thread I started regarding out of sync audio and video, it was recommended that SB lives be swapped out for the Ensoniq based cards.  We have swapped cards, and the problem seems to have been resolved. Extensive testing still needs to be done, but so far so good.  I will post our results later this week.

Many thanks to all who responded.  I just want to know why the SB lives create this problem!

Regards,
Rodger M. Will
Ford Motor Company
Collaborative Applications, FSIC