[AG-TECH] problems of configurate AP800 using ATP(Audio prfect tools)

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Tue Jul 10 00:00:59 CDT 2001

hi, ag-tech,

We are trying to employ an AP800 in our AccessGrid meeting room. It works well. We can also configurate it by the front panel. But we can't using ATP to change the settings. Whatever changes we did in ATP, it can not be written back to AP800. We pressed the "program unit" button in toolbar several times, but it seems that nothing happened. We are sure the cable we used to connect the AP800 to PC is right, because we can communicate to AP800 by HYPERTRM.EXE(HyperTerminal). And we are sure the ATP is the lastest version(it was download from Gentener yesterday). Could anyone tell us what is wrong? Is there some settings on AP800 should be changed before we use ATP?

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn