[AG-TECH] AG Documentation from EVL

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Jan 12 08:32:04 CST 2001

Allan,

Thanks for your note; I'm collecting pointers to existing AG
documentation. In the short term, we'll be using these pointers to help
new users get started; in the somewhat-longer term, we'll be using the
documents as inspiration for (and possibly building blocks of) more
comprehensive manuals.

I would be interested in seeing both sets of documents. Please send me the
URLs (preferred) or files as soon as possible. Please also indicate who
should be credited as author(s). If for any reason these documents cannot
be redistributed freely this should be indicated as well.

I'm also in the midst of preparing a proposal for a distributed model for
AG documentation, based in very large part on the model used by
linuxdoc.org. I'll be presenting this proposal at the AG retreat at the
end of the month, and at that time will be actively looking for feedback
and volunteers.

- Jennifer