[AG-TECH] AG Documentation from EVL

aspale1 aspale1 at uic.edu
Thu Jan 11 21:57:10 CST 2001

To anyone who has asked for documentation, I would like specific requests
again.  I have two sets of documents that you may request that describe AG
documentation relevant to EVL.  The first set of documents pertains to setting
up Red Hat 6.1, 6.2, and Windows for the AG.  The other set of documents
consist of my journal entries.  These would include my complete index to my
journal entries as well as a complete journal for November 2000.

Please indicate which documents that you would like to view.  One caveat, they
tend to be heavily hyperlinked among my other documents and to Internet web
pages.

I really appreciate people's interest in the documentation I have been
preparing.  Perhaps something could be done to emphasize more collaborative
documentation or to better "index" the ag-tech archive.

Allan Spale
EVL / UIC node-op