[AG-TECH] windows vv and NT

John A. Greenfield green at ahpcc.unm.edu
Mon Feb 12 11:57:18 CST 2001

I can try win2K on one of my nodes. I am still looking into NT on the
other node. I have the new vv working on one NT node, and I can't find
how the other one is different. That is, vv has been working on my
production node under NT, but a new install doesn't work on my test node
under NT. I am still looking at it.

John

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Robert Olson wrote:

> Did you see Jonas's mail?
>
> Would it be possible to give win2k another try? (got a spare disk drive
> kicking around that you could install to do the win2k test?)

John Greenfield
green at ahpcc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235