[AG-TECH] windows vv and NT

John A. Greenfield green at ahpcc.unm.edu
Thu Feb 8 16:21:48 CST 2001

Bob,

Yes I did copy msvcrt.dll from my zip archive, it didn't help.

I can't bag NT unless I buy new Matrox boards, I think. I have G100's here
and have never been able to get them to work with 2000 -- vic runs but all
screens are black. This will be a problem for some old nodes, but maybe
that is only me now?

Any ideas on fixes ?

John

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Robert Olson wrote:

> Hm. There is a newer version being tested, but it probably has the same
> eventserv in it.
>
> Did you copy msvcrt.dll from my zip archive?
>
> (Can you bag NT yet and install win2k? it'll run faster for you..)
>
> sigh,
> --bob
>
> At 03:11 PM 2/8/2001 -0700, John A. Greenfield wrote:
>
> >Is the ag-2000-1219 release the latest windows VV version, or is there
> >something newer for the alpha?
> >
> >I have found a problem with ag-2000-1219 under NT, when we run
> >start-eventserv.bat we get the following error:
> >
> >eventserv.exe entry point not found
> >The procedure entry point __lc_collate_cp could not be located in
> >the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll
> >
> >Note: I get this error even if install the dll from Bob's zip archive
> >of dll's everywhere.

> >John Greenfield
> >green at ahpcc.unm.edu
> >University of New Mexico
> >THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
> >Office # 505-277-8249
> >Direct # 505-277-9545
> >Fax #    505-277-8235

John Greenfield