[AG-TECH] Web based Electronic Notebook

Nestor J. Zaluzec zaluzec at aaem.amc.anl.gov
Fri Feb 2 15:46:30 CST 2001

Jeff...

The more complete   ENotebook hooked up to my collaboratory is here if
you want to see it in "action" so to speak. The live video windows however
requires a netscape browser to enable server push.

http://tpm.amc.anl.gov/NJZ/AAEMNoteBook.html

I'm swamped with work trying getting ready to leave town next week, when
I get back at the end of Feb if you like I'll put together all
the modules for you in some logical arrangmeent and get a copy
to you. The original version (~ 20 versions ago in my edit
scheme)  of this came out of the DoE 2000
project for notebooks at ORNL, but this one is
more heavy weight with functions to make it useful.

Nestor

>Nestor,
>way cool, dude.  i forwarded the hyperlink to our EOT folks.  schools have been
>asking for this analogy for a while.  think about posting it as a download.  you
>will do some good with it being public.
>
>jeff shuckra
>

>> >Nestor,
>> >I would like to use this software.  What is the name of it?
>> >jeff shuckra
>> >AHPCC/UNM

Dr. Nestor J. Zaluzec
Materials Science Division
Building 212
Argonne National Lab
9700 S. Cass Ave
Argonne, Illinois 60439 USA
Tel: 630-252-7901,  Fax: 630-252-4798
Email: Zaluzec at aaem.amc.anl.gov
TPMLab: http://tpm.amc.anl.gov
MMSite: http://www.amc.anl.gov

The box said ...
"This program requires Win 95/98/NT or better..."
So I bought a G3 Mac !