[AG-TECH] Argonne National Laboratory Holiday Close

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 13 17:40:27 CST 2001

All,

Please note that Argonne National Lab will be closed beginning Monday,
December 24, through and including Tuesday, January 1. The Lab reopens on
Wednesday, January 2.

As in past years, please make an effort to submit your online reservations
in advance of this closedown date so they can be posted accordingly.  If
requests come in or are needed during our close, please simply check the
web schedule, pick a free room, and email ag-tech with an announcement of
your meeting information.

Feel free to email me with any questions in this regard.

Happy Holidays.

Mary Fritsch