[AG-TECH] XAP 800

Mustafa Varank varank at csit.fsu.edu
Mon Dec 17 07:11:20 CST 2001

Allan,
Thank you for the advices but XAP 800 does look different. There are
processors ( no sub?) on XAP800 and you should set "EC Reference and PA"
differently. Even i tried to set it, it did not work...I am doing something
wrong but i could not find...
Could you please tell me also where did you put speakers on your sample
matrix picture?
I will be waiting to see the updated web site...
Thanks,
Mustafa