[AG-TECH] Finite Element Seminar (and BEER)

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon Dec 10 19:54:25 CST 2001

All,

I'll be giving the following presentation to a small U. Montana
Math class this Wednesday.  My hope is that there might be one
or two remote sites so I can also use this seminar as an opportunity
to promote our AGN amongst the math folks.

So, if someone at your site has some potential interest in finite
element methods, please invite them.  This won't be a real "detailed"
talk (primarily because I don't have the time to recall all the
tedious, low-level details).

If nobody responds with interest, I'll give Jeremy that time off and
not even put it on the AG :)  I hate to "call in my chips" for demos
on something low key like this but, again, if there's "any" interest
amongst anybody in this talk, it would be nice to have one or two
participants :)

And now the topic you were hoping I'd get to - BEER.  Thank you
for all your replies!  I'm trying to wrap up a semester here so
have been backlogged but, I've saved all your messages and hopefully,
within a week, will get back to setting a date for this and seek
input and contributions :)

Best,

Don

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana