[AG-TECH] audio

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Fri Dec 7 10:54:39 CST 2001

Allan Spale wrote:

> - Another thing that you may need to do is install the Open SoundSource
> license.  It is my understanding that you need that.  You may have
> installed the OSS license successfully, but you may need a more permanent
> lkicense installed.  If you do not have permanent license, your sound
> might not work after 3 hours.

I tend to recall the OSS license being good for a month but, if you're
like many of us, you keep putting off getting the permanent license,
and that 4 weeks tends to expire at the worst possible time!! :)

Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/  
Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana   
Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

More information about the ag-tech mailing list