[AG-TECH] Strange question

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Wed Dec 5 14:25:57 CST 2001

Thank you, Tom.

USM wants to use 1 camera to point to the professor, another camera to point
on the white board that he writes on, another camera for pictures or slides
that he may have, and another camera to point to the students at USM.  So
there will be no desktop sharing on the computer at USM.

Supreeya Miller
System Administrator/Visualization Researcher/Access Grid Coordinator
High Performance Visualization Center
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39539