[AG-TECH] Weekly SCG Constellation Site Nanocruises

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon Aug 27 18:02:47 CDT 2001

Bob - should be over long before 0800 Alaska Time.

Let me take this opportunity to let you all know that Mary
informed me today that we'll have a GUEST SPEAKER on
Tuesday!!!!!  The one and only Bill Nickless will
apparently be on the AG during the cruise!!

Mary also wanted to ensure that we'd have enough time to
get status reports from the various sites, etc.

So, I'll let everyone take care of the "official" business
first then, for those who are interested and can still hang
out, I'll be glad to run through VNC real quickly.

Don

--
   Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/