[AG-TECH] reflector library error

Gary Refka grefka at insors.com
Tue Aug 21 10:30:19 CDT 2001

Wes,

I ran into the same error doing the same thing.  I ended up pointing the
libtk8.0.so at the libtk8.3.so.  You could also do this by renaming the
.3.so to .0.so.  In any case it functioned fine after the change.

Gary A. Refka
Senior Sales Engineer
INSORS Integrated Communications, Inc.
111 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1412