[AG-TECH] TUESDAY NANOCRUISES - INTERNATIONAL & ASIAN

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 20 17:19:48 CDT 2001

Two cruises for Tuesday.
Please additionally try to join us for our later evening cruise if at all
possible.  Don Morton has graciously agreed to lead this.

Tuesday, August 21
8:00am - 9:00am (Mountain)
9:00am - 10:00am (Central)
1400 UTC
Virtual Venue - Talus
Time Zone Leader - Mary Fritsch Leading from Argonne National Laboratory
Pass code is 83571
Domestic Dialin is 1-800-857-0361
International Dialin is 1-712-257-0370

Tuesday, August 21
4:00PM ALASKA (ARSC)
5:00PM PACIFIC (SDSC)
6:00PM MOUNTAIN (UNM, UMontana, UUtah, NCAR)
7:00PM CENTRAL (EVL, ANL)
8:00PM EASTERN (Boston, UFlorida, FIU, UKentucky, Being, West Virginia)
8:00AM (China)
9:00AM (Japan,Korea)
10:00AM (Australia)
Virtual Venue - Talus
Time Zone Leader - Don Morton  Leading from University of Montana
Pass code is 15873
Domestic Dialin is 1-800-857-0361
International Dialin is 1-630-395-0304

AGAIN - please make sure that your site is :

 >>fully operational in physical space, equipment, networking/multicast, AG
software, personnel resources
 >>doing internal audio and mic checks "before" the nanocruises (use
Reflector as well as other personnel at your site)
        http://www.mcs.anl.gov/scglobal/nanocruises/AudioTutorial.ppt
 >>running NTP (this is imperative for us to run Voyager recordings of our
wonderful cruises)
        http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/recordings.htm
 >>very familiar with Distributed Powerpoint, we will try to go through
this (Check out the slides at
        http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/guide/dppt/1.0.6/html/x67.htm)

Again, I have setup regular Tues/Thur telecons for this effort.  Any and
all volunteers appreciated :)  If you have any questions, feel free to
contact me or call me at 630.252.5297.

Mary Fritsch
SCG Cruise Director