[AG-TECH] Getting IE to work with the AG

Stewart, Corbin J cjstewa at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 20 09:00:09 CDT 2001

Hello All,
I've been trying to setup Internet Explorer to work with the Virtual Venue
software.  I saw the archived email on the subject and followed the advice
by setting up MIME extensions, etc.  I used the provided file to update my
registry settings. The MUD works fine however SDP will not run correctly.
No values are passed to the Display Resource Manager.  I get the error
message that IE can't find a viewer to open the particular object.

I realize that IE is not supported/recommended by the AG specifications but
I have customers/operators who prefer it and I'd appreciate any suggestions
or comments.

Thanks in advance,

Corbin Stewart
Videoconferencing & Collaborative Environments
Sandia National Laboratories California
(925) 294-4856