[AG-TECH] AG demonstration ideas

Wenjun Liu wliu at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 16 14:22:20 CDT 2001

Mike,
I do not have experience demonstrating a new node to important people. But
we just set up a new node and we are ready to show just like you. My testing
demonstration told me the best way to make the node interesting to concerned
people is to arrange a real meeting with your newly built node. In a real
meeting, people are more likely to concentrate longer and fascinated by this
new technology. Any demonstration is only good for a few minutes with people
possibly saying silly things.

Wenjun