[AG-TECH] SCG Constellation Site Nanocruises

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 10 12:51:49 CDT 2001

Hello again,

I need a few more veteran volunteers to lead the next few weeks of
nanocruises for our Constellation Sites gearing up for SCGlobal at
SC2001.  On Monday, the SCG Planning Committee will be organizing a status
of all the sites who are actually participating in these nanocruises...
these are the final weeks that lead up to the Production Institute.

www.mcs.anl.gov/scglobal/nanocruises/

Please try to pick a day and let me know if you can lead one of these short
nanocruises.  You will want to setup telecons (or ask me to) and have a
PowerPoint presentation to be used via dppt at all of these; therefore, you
should be proficient in teaching and troubleshooting this function, as well
as audio and video, etc.  It would be good to setup an actual presenter or
content for these next few months of nanocruising - to give us all a better
feel for events, rather than just testing now.  Thanks :)

Any and all volunteers appreciated :)  If you have any questions, feel free
to contact me or call me at 630.252.5297.

Mary Fritsch
Cruise Director
SCG

Thursday, August 16
1:00pm Central Time
11:00am Pacific
1800 UTC
Virtual Venue - Talus
Time Zone Leader -

Monday, August 20   to    Friday, August
24                                                           '
Tuesday, August 21
8:00am - 9:00am (Mountain)
9:00am - 10:00am (Central)
1400 UTC