"Re: [AG-TECH] lighting" - Cameras?

Marty Hoag Marty_Hoag at NDSU.NODAK.EDU
Mon Apr 30 12:53:41 CDT 2001

Michael, et al.:

   The I.V.N. (Interactive Video Network) folks have used the Navitar
lights for instructor lighting in some interactive video classrooms here
and they like them.  The use is very similar to the Distance Learning
application picture on the web site (but I think we are using just a
couple lights). The units came with a little remote control so you can
adjust the levels.  I think they use the Hi-Lite XL.

   If you have any specific questions about the use here I'm sure Sandy
Sprafka, Sandy_Sprafka at NDSU.NODAK.EDU, would be glad to answer them.

   Marty