[AG-TECH] RE: AG Packaging Effort

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 24 09:58:44 CDT 2001

The linux box is defined by the supported OS (currently RH 6.2, moving to
RH 7.1 as we get the release engineering details worked out) and set of
RPMs that comprise the Linux part of the software install. We provide an
ISO image that will build a bare machine to be a Linux capture machine.

We support little flexibility in the Linux configuration, as we prefer to
operate the node machines as appliances, not general purpose machines.

--bob