[AG-TECH] RE: April 13th Meeting

Valerie Taylor taylor at nile.ece.nwu.edu
Tue Apr 10 11:13:55 CDT 2001

The Distributed Rap Session is scheduled for this Thursday, 2:30-4pm,
EDT/1:30-3pm CDT.  At this time, the rap session will consists of ACCESS,
BU and UNM.  I am unable to attend the DRS this week due to a meeting in
CA.  However, Bryant York will be running the Rap Session.

Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Taylor 				Northwestern Univ.
taylor at ece.nwu.edu			ECE Department
Associate Professor			Evanston, IL  60208-3118
http://www.ece.nwu.edu/~taylor/         847.467.1168 (voice)
					847.467.4144 (fax)