[AG-TECH] Call for Participation

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 5 14:32:49 CDT 2001

We are in need of some nodes to participate in a Distributed Rap Session,
scheduled for next Thursday, 12 April 2001, 1:30pm -3:00pm CDT.  The Rap
Session allows students and faculty of color to discuss graduate school
and career aspirations, with a particular focus on the area of computing.
Valerie Taylor and Bryant York will assist with advertising this event at
your site to get some participants.  Please let us know if you are able to
participate, so that they can start the advertising to insure that we have
2-5 students at a given site.

Thank you,
Lisa