[AG-TECH] demo: April 10, 10AM Eastern time

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Apr 3 11:53:31 CDT 2001

Hi again,

Richard Coffey's volunteered to do this demo with me; I haven't heard from
anybody else yet. If you're available, please let me know. (And Richard,
please confirm whether this still works for you -- thanks.)

WPI is considering putting up an AG node. They've been reading up on us,
and will come prepared with lots of questions. :-)

The demo will be in the Full Sail room.

- Jennifer