ON AIR

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 27 22:27:10 CDT 2000

I've often thought that interfacing a LED sign would be cool.  For many
things, like showing the last line of mud scrollback, having network
feedback, paging notification, etc.

here's what I want to do when there's time:

http://noframes.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue62/2823.html

This is cheap ~$150, and linux'ey.  Think about instant messaging the room
you know people are in :-).

--Ivan