ON AIR

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 27 21:36:38 CDT 2000

I've put together a similar thing, in software, that puts up a red "Mics
Live" or somesuch on the display. It required a little hacking of rat, and
a server thing to run on the audio machine.

A better (simpler anyway) way might be to do a different rat modification
to have it connect to the "sign daemon".

Hm. Or have something monitoring the audio channel for local traffic.

--bob