Grid node at eXCHANGE?

Jon Dugan jdugan at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 23 09:37:17 CDT 2000

Robert & Karen,

  What bandwidth will be available to the showfloor?  Where does that
  connection go?  Can you put me in touch with the networking folks for
  eXCHANGE?

  Marty Hoag sent email included a snippet from another email suggesting there
  was only a T1, but didn't cite where that info came from.

  In order to use the Litton boxes we need more than a T1 and we need it to a
  high performance network.  We need to know more about the network before we
  can decide wheter or not to do the Litton boxes.