Cruises for PACS meeting

Kyle Camarda kyle at tal.engr.ukans.edu
Mon Sep 18 14:47:31 CDT 2000

Hello,

   The University of Kansas would like to schedule a cruise to prepare for
the Oct. 3 PACS meeting.  This cruise will take place from 2:30 - 4:00 PM
Central Time, and we would like to use the Full Sail room.  Also, we would
like to reserve the Full Sail room for the hour before the meeting,
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central time on Oct. 3, for final audio testing. We
hope to see all sites planning to attend the PACS meeting at the cruise
and the audio testing.  Thank you very much.

Kyle Camarda
University of Kansas
Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
camarda at ukans.edu