AG Demonstrations at SC00

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Sun Sep 17 13:55:22 CDT 2000

"Daniel A. Reed" wrote:

> At 02:01 PM 9/13/2000 -0500, Rick Stevens wrote:
> >I'd like to get some ideas for AG demonstrations at SC00.

> >5. Live BOFs on the Grid..
> >
> >If you have ideas and suggestions please email them to this list.. we
> >would like to finalize on
> >the AG Demo plans next week.

Hi, Guy Robinson (Arctic Region Supercomputing Center) and myself
are running a BOF on Wednesday night related to issues in training
and development activities on clusters.  We'd be happy to do
an additional 30-or-so minute segment making use of the AG at
SC2000.  We're both looking at getting AGN's at our sites in
the next several months, and this would be an interesting
activity.

A copy of the BOF proposal is attached.

Cheers,

Don Morton
--
   Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana