AccessGrid Retreat 20001

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 27 17:39:46 CDT 2000

Dear AGers,

This is a preliminary invitation to the AccessGrid Retreat 2001. Details
and a formal invitation will follow, however, please mark your calendars
for January 29, 30, and 31, 2001. The Retreat will take place at Argonne
National Laboratory in our APS Auditorium and Gallery. Attendees will be
able to stay at the Argonne Guest House just across the street.

We will shortly be soliciting topics for talks and invitations for leading
technical discussions.  We will be publishing an informal proceedings
of this meeting, including white papers, slides, and image of AG sites.

Thanks for all of your positive responses to this event. We hope to see you
there!

Mary Fritsch will coordinate this event. Please look for an electronic
invitation from her in the near future and try to response as soon as
possible in order for us to get a head count and put things in motion before
the hectic holiday season.

Thanks.
Rick Stevens