specific time verification

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 26 09:01:38 CDT 2000

We're working on this specific issue on our customizations of MRBS (see both
http://ag.mcs.anl.gov/scheduling/ and http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/) so that
the db stores schedules in UTC and the php converts it to the client
machines local time zone for display...

--Ivan

PS -- I'm haphazardly answering because this has been on my whiteboard for
about a week, but I've been scarcely online -- we're building a couple of
new things for SC00...