Projection Surfaces

Mark D. Johnson mjohnson at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 19:04:53 CDT 2000

Don,
    They come in 50" and 60" widths (I believe).  I have not installed ours yet
(we got the 60" one), but I plan to never write on the surface.  I think that it
may stain the surface and I would like to keep it clean for the images.  There may
be enough space on one side to write on or we might do something like put up a
separate white board if someone really needs to write on something.
-mark