Access Grid Test Room -- Re: ACCESS needs help

Mark D. Johnson mjohnson at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 17:15:57 CDT 2000

How about if we set up an "Access Grid Test Room", kind of like the "Hangout
Room".  This could be a place that anyone could go to test their node _without
having to schedule it_ and be able to do the testing that needs to be done without
interfering with any other functions.  I would be interested in being able to go
into that room once we have our multicasting enabled.
-mark