AG software install

Mark D. Johnson mjohnson at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 23 21:26:59 CDT 2000

I have installed RH 7.0 in order to get my
audio machine to work with my SB live card.
The card works after install and RAT seems
stable with the driver in RH7.  I had it
running for 4 days continuous.  The AG
install of RH 6.2 did not work with the SB
Live (rat stops) so I would like to get the
arm-event-listener to run on RH7.  What are
the simplest steps that I can take to make
that run?  It seems to bomb when it tries to
run the last line with java (maybe all I need
to do is install the jre?).  I tried
installing the AG RH 6.2 and upgrading to
7.0, but that didn't work either.  I could
just buy another regular SB card to replace
this one, but I would like to see if I can
get the SB Live to work.  Any suggestions
about the arm-event-listener?
Thanx,
-mark